Please know that we here at the Days Inn & Suites are taking the Coronavirus Outbreak very seriously! Our first and foremost attention is on the safety and well-being of our guests and employees!
We have stayed well informed by our parent company Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, as well as, the American Hotel & Lodging Assn., the CDC and our state and local Public health Dept. and are following their recommended protocols.
- We are not offering daily maid service at this time. Please feel rest assured that no hotel staff will enter your room once you have checked in.
- We are attending to trash & towels daily and will offer full maid service for longer term stays upon request
- All rooms are deep cleaned, and disinfected between guests. All linens are laundered on the hottest water as appropriate.
- You will notice all staff members are required to wear masks and we would appreciate guests do the same in all common areas.
- We have hand sanitizer stations & social distancing signage through-out the property, and protective barriers at the front desk.
- A deluxe Continental Breakfast from 6AM – 10AM is served each day. We offer a coffee & tea station, fresh whole fruit, individual cereals, oatmeal, assorted pre-wrapped breakfast pastries, milk and assorted juice. The breakfast is ideal for a grab & go set up but limited seating is available.
- Hotel amenities are open to include: two outdoor pools, hot tub & kiddie pool, pickle ball court, volley ball, burn pit and outdoor grilling areas.
- Beachside Bike rental is open daily from 9AM – 5PM on site and offers a wide assortment of bicycles, and surreys, paddle boards, kayaks, and beach chairs & umbrellas.
- For Jekyll Island specific Information please visit http://www.jekyllisland.com