Please know that we here at the Days Inn & Suites are taking the Coronavirus Outbreak very seriously! Our first and foremost attention is on the safety and well being of our guests and employees!
We have stayed well informed by our parent company Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, as well as, the American Hotel & Lodging Assn., the CDC and our state and local Public health Dept. and are following their recommended protocols.
• We are not offering daily maid service at this time. Please feel rest assured that no hotel staff will enter your room once you have checked in.
• We are attending to trash & towels daily and will offer full maid service for longer term stays.
• All rooms are deep cleaned, and disinfected between guests. All linens are laundered on the hottest water as appropriate.
• You will notice all staff members are required to wear masks and we would appreciate guests do the same in all common areas.
• We have hand sanitizer stations & social distancing signage through-out the property, and protective barriers at the front desk.
• A limited Continental Breakfast from 6AM – 10AM is served each day. We offer a coffee & tea station, fresh whole fruit, individual cereals, oatmeal, assorted pre-wrapped breakfast pastries, milk and assorted juice. The breakfast is ideal for a grab & go set up but limited seating is available.
• Hotel amenities are open to include: two outdoor pools, hot tub & kiddie pool, pickle ball court, volley ball, burn pit and outdoor grilling areas.
• Beachside Bike rental is open daily from 9AM – 5PM on site and offers a wide assortment of bicycles, and surreys, paddle boards, kayaks, and beach chairs & umbrellas.
• For Jekyll Island specific Information please visithttp://www.jekyllisland.com
* denotes a required field